MOWA | DTN
MOWA On The Lake
Wisconsin Governor's Executive Residence
The Art Ball Acquisitions
Artist Talks and Curator Talks
Carl von Marr Day
Wisconsin Visual Art Awards
Women’s Forum of Wisconsin
Mini Masters (Infant–Age 5)
Junior Masters (Ages 5–12)
Teen Masters (Ages 13–17)
MOWA Masters (Adult)
Wisconsin History and Visual Arts Tour
Sharp Literacy Tour
School and Youth Group Tours
Girl Scout Tours
College Student Tours
The Art Ball
Contemporary Art Auction
Chalk the State
Art and Chalk Fest
Sell at the Shop
Join and Support
Support the Museum
Ways of Giving
Volunteer at MOWA
MOWA Welcomes You Back Beginning July 8
MOWA is committed to remaining a safe and welcoming place for our members as we navigate the reopening and over the next few months. In response to coronavirus (COVID-19) and to support efforts to help reduce the spread of the virus, we have implemented new protocols, procedures and guidelines. We recommend getting acquainted with them before you visit. While your visit to the Museum may look different, know that these new protocols and guidelines are there to provide a safe and great experience with Wisconsin art for both our members and staff.
Planning Your Visit
MOWA is open Wednesday - Sunday
9:30 - 10:30 is reserved for seniors (60+) and vulnerable members
10:30 - 5:00 is open to the general public
Know Before You Go: Guidelines for Visiting
• If you feel unwell or have
symptoms of COVID-19
, please visit us another day.
Renew your membership online
before you visit for touch-free check-in. Only credit card transactions will be accepted at this time.
• Face coverings are required for the protection of all visitors and staff. Disposable masks will be available for visitors who need them.
• Please respect and maintain social distancing of six-feet or more between unrelated social groups at all times. Areas such as the Admissions Desk that require a line have floor graphics. Social distancing reminders can be found throughout the Museum.
• Please use preventative measures such as washing your hands for at least 20 seconds and using the hand sanitizer stations located throughout the Museum.
• Limit elevator use to one visitor or social group at a time.
Learn More About How MOWA Is Keeping You Safer
Click on the image below to learn more about our S-A-F-E protocols put in place for you health and safety while visiting MOWA.
Board of Directors
The New MOWA
Sign up for E-news
© 2020, Museum of Wisconsin Art | 205 Veterans Ave. West Bend, WI | 262-334-9638